Central Texas Beauty College will teach you from the leading textbook of the Cosmetology profession, the Milady Textbook for Cosmetology. CTBC will furnish you with the most current version of these textbooks.
Our busy clinic floor provides LOTS of hands-on training as you are perfecting your skills. Your instructors are with you every step of the way. Excellence is achieved at Central Texas Beauty College.
Not only will you become a licensed Cosmetologist or Manicurist when you pass the State exam, but at Central Texas Beauty College, you will also have the opportunity to become certified as a skin care specialist, long hair specialist or hair color specialist, using a variety of high-end professional products for maximum marketability. You can be certified in these subjects by passing a proficiency exam given by Central Texas Beauty College after completing your training in these individual subjects. There is no additional charge for a certificate in these subjects. Your resume will be very impressive with these certificates included and will open the door to many of the best salons.
Central Texas Beauty College also offers a business development program, instructing you on everything from creating a resume to interviewing to effectively marketing your services in today’s age of technology. You will be taught methods and strategies to build a clientele and a professional portfolio, and above all, your bank account!
Central Texas Beauty College is located in the heart of Central Texas. Austin, the “Live Music Capital of the World,” is just minutes away from our Round Rock campus. According the Austin Chamber of Commerce, Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation, and with good reason:
• Affordable and diverse neighborhoods, from urban lofts to hill country estates
• A great climate made for outdoor enjoyment and recreation nearly year round
• Many professional and amateur sports venues and events
• More fine restaurants and clubs per capita than any other U.S. city
• A lush environment highlighted by parks, lakes and trails
• A creative culture that supports the arts, music and the theater
• Year-round festivals and celebrations for people of all ages. 1
1 Excerpt from austinchamber.com
Central Texas Beauty College has a second campus in Temple, Texas. Temple is a dynamic community. Business visions become reality and thrive in its supportive environment. A variety of neighborhoods exist from turn-of-the century historical dwellings to brand new homes in contemporary settings, all making for a safe and stable environment in which to raise a family. Schools are nationally recognized with many and varied paths introduced and chosen by graduating seniors. Faiths are represented by a multitude of churches, and shoppers are satisfied with many major chains as well as an indoor mall with movie theatre. Known as the “Wildflower Capital of Texas,” Temple’s pride is reflected in the appearance of the community. Natural and man-made recreational opportunities abound for the whole family.
Our Temple campus 2 is centered between Dallas/Ft. Worth and Austin. DFW is one of the world’s most respected locations. DFW is home to:
• More than 6.3 million people
• More than 400 public parks
• Approximately 60 lakes and reservoirs
• Five major league sports teams
• More restaurants per capita than New York City
• The 60-acre Dallas Arts Districtthe largest urban arts district in the U.S.
• An average high temperature of 76 degrees
• More shopping centers per capita than any other major U.S. city
• More than 176 other museums and galleries
• Over 50 professional and community theaters
• The State Fair of Texasis the largest annual state fair in the country
• AND best of all… No State Income Tax! 3
2 Excerpt from choosetemple.com
3 Excerpt from dallaschamber.org